1. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but three men who eagerly initiated contact, then pledged to call me but never did, all used the phrase, “I’m a man of integrity,” in their profiles.
2. Can’t we agree to stop lying about our age?
3. Pssst. Men whose only photos are wearing baseball caps, you’re not fooling anyone.
4. Winks from the obviously incompatible, in my case Conservative Christians from states too far away for a coffee date.
5. Winks, period. If you’re interested, send an email.
6. Long-winded profiles with tyypos.
7. Overly cutesy usernames:
MeNoCaveman (actually, that is pretty cute. Might have to revisit.)
Please add to the list!
Image: Liar, 1993, by John Wesley